Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Venetian Plaster Colors for everyone


I have been working for Firenze Enterprises for over one year and I can say that everyday I learn something new about Venetian plasters. I learn about new and old techniques and about colors that people desire on their walls. Everyday I see at least one new customer come in and ask for a unique color that they obtained from a place, a picture or an item. I know that they spend a long time choosing the color and then changing their minds numerous times. It amazes me to see how people bring unexpected things just to get the specific color they want. For example, a customer brought in a toy red car because he wanted that same red in Venetian plaster. The colorists were able match it and it came out great! I have had customers bring pieces of tile, pieces of cloth, and even a piece of a wall in order to show the exact color they had in mind. It is amazing to see what colors people want done in Venetian plaster.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: